Clinton Country View
Welcome to Clinton Country View – This newly built home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sits on 1.4 acres with spectacular water views and most amazing sunrises.
June 26/Sept 11 2022 – 7 night minimum, check in/out on Sundays.
June/Sept 2022 – 3 night minimum
Please contact with availability inquiries.
HST is included in the nightly rate.
The moment you enter this executive style home, you will appreciate the high end finishes and attention to detail. On the main level you will enjoy the open concept living room that boasts spectacular wall to ceiling windows with a propane fireplace. The kitchen is well appointed with high quality black stainless steel appliances including a propane range and beverage fridge.
The master bedroom features a king size bed, ample closet space and a beautiful ensuite bathroom with walk in tiled shower. The second floor features a cozy loft area with sofa/bed – open to the main living area downstairs and leads to a deck where you will certainly be enjoying your morning coffee watching the sunrise across the river. The second bedroom has a queen size bed, while the third bedroom has two double beds. A large full bathroom is situated next to the bedrooms. The lower deck seating area is covered and includes a propane fire pit table. The rear of the home is where you will find a sheltered barbeque space for the grill master.
This area in Clinton is a hidden gem – spectacular views, tranquil, private and centrally located, close to tourist areas, golf courses and beaches:
• 15 minute drive to Cavendish: Home of the famous Anne of Green Gables House, beautiful Cavendish Beach, dining and world famous lobster suppers, walking/biking trails, craft and antique stores
• Numerous local restaurants, family fun parks, art and pottery studios
• 6 minute drive to the town of Kensington, 15 minute drive to Summerside, 35 minute drive to Charlottetown
• Close proximity to 6 golf courses (Red Sands, Forest Hills, Green Gables, Eagles Glenn, Andersons Creek, Glasgow Hills)
• Minutes away from deep sea fishing adventures at the New London or Stanley Bridge Wharf
Air-conditioned accommodations at this vacation home offer fireplaces and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations are furnished with sofa beds, dining tables, and kitchen islands. Kitchens offer refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils.
Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.